Traval Home >> Traval

Most international visitors are required to obtain tourist (L visas) or Non-commerce visas (F visas) to travel to China. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People’s Republic of China maintains a worldwide index of embassies. Some countries have introduced Chinese Visa Application Service Centers; in some countries specialized agencies offer rapid hassle-free services to expedite your Chinese visa needs.

Visa-free entry for visitors

No visa is required for ordinary passport holders from Singapore, Brunei and Japan to visit China for up to 15 days for business, sightseeing, visiting relatives and friends or transit.

Invitation Letter

If you need an invitation letter for the visa application, please contact us via email with the following information: the meeting title, applicant’s full name, gender, date of birth, nationality and passport number.

If you need a visa notification issued by the Chinese authority, pleasecontact us via emailwith a scanned copy of your valid passport and indicate the meeting you are going to attend. The notification application need around 5 working days.


1. Please leave enough time for the entire application procedure. Chinese consulates will be closed for Chinese holidays.

2. Usually it’s more convenient and quick to apply for a tourist Visa than Non-commerce visa to attend our conferences.